Lots going on again this week. There's no doubt we're in high gear! Both inside and out, great progress continues. On Monday, we gave a brief planning update at the neighborhood association quarterly meeting. On Tuesday, while in the Museum District, we twice heard, "We are so excited about your school opening!"
1. Interior at 1102. Electrical rough in completed in ceiling; concrete pour tomorrow will fill that (now shallow) trench; temporary electrical service is in place; this week, the sprinkler system will be installed.
2. Interior at 1102. That's a science lab counter! The steel frame was fabricated on site and will be installed after the concrete pour. Some 3/4" bolts and epoxy will ensure it stays put if (when!) a student sits on it.
3. Lot at 1108. A big muddy mess being graded into a perfectly pitched plot.
4. Tree line between 1102 and 1108. Slightly less dense this week as the already-collapsing brick wall has been removed along with some of the nuisance trees and shrubs (a couple more to go).
5. 4614 corner lot. Muddy here, too. Clear and open. Next up, grading.